Monday, May 4, 2015

Review- Skin Brightening Scrub

My Review:
I love the texture of this scrub, I really feel it buffing my skin. Especially around my nose area (thats my problem spot.) After I dry off my face and let it set for a little, my face feels tight and firm which I really need. It feels really good! It isn't like a drug store face scrub where you feel dry and patchy around your face, it really feels like it did a thorough and healthy cleansing! I am really loving it. Also the smell is very citrus-y. It smells very natural and I like it. This product does not lather like other face washes you are probably used to. I do not mind that it doesn't lather, because my face feels very nice and clean after wards. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.


Product Description

InstaNatural's Skin Brightening & Anti-Aging Scrub is a skin strengthening facial scrub that restores youthful radiance to aging, uneven, hyperpigmented and sun-damaged skin. Containing a robust 20% of Vitamin C, this powerful scrub offers maximum antioxidant protection against the damaging effects of sun exposure, as well as helping to diminish fine lines, wrinkles spots and blemishes for a prime and pristine appearance. InstaNatural's Skin Brightening & Anti-Aging Scrub is produced in small batches to ensure quality and freshness....Made in the USA....MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
If you are interested in purchasing for yourself, here is the link.

2 comments:

  1. I love InstaNatural products but this is one I do not own yet. I really do need a great face scrub. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried anything like this. Sounds nice though.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget