Monday, May 4, 2015

Review- Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub

My Review:
I use this in the bath after I shave and bathe myself for an extreme exfoliation! It feels so good and it smells delicious! I have been searching for a wet salt scrub for the bath that doesn't have a weird feeling after wards and my search is over, this stuff does not leave residue. It leave your skin exfoliated as well as hydrated because of the fact that it is in side of a hydration mixture. It will not dry you out. I would also recommend using this if you like to tan in the tanning bed, you need a good exfoliator. This is a super nice one. The packaging is not glass which is a very good thing! If you were to accidentally drop it, you will not have glass in the bath/shower, and you will not lose product. You can also recycle! Loving it. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.



Product Description

Exfoliate and pamper body with this Salt Scrub that combines Dead Sea Salt and minerals with natural, moisturizing Oils. Gentle and reviving, the scrub exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells, revealing a younger layer of skin. While smoothing and stimulating the skin, this relaxing body scrub will gently buff away dead skin cells leaving your skin smooth, supple and refreshed. Scrubs help circulation and are a wonderful way to invigorate your skin. The abrasive action of the salt will remove dead skin cells and open pores, allowing them to breathe. A vigorous scrub not only softens, stimulates and cleans the skin but also makes it look lighter.

If you are interested in purchasing for yourself, here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget