Friday, May 1, 2015

Review- Rosehip Oil

My Review:
I'm currently pregnant and I did research online and I've read that this oil is great for stretch marks! It feels really nice and absorbs quickly so it doesn't transfer onto my shirt/ pants. It has no scent to me, and i have a very sensitive nose right now lol (because I'm pregnant.) A little bit goes a long way so it will last me a while. I will be using even after my pregnancy is over to ensure that I heal them. I know that my marks wont completely go away but I just want to protect my skin because it is ultra sensitive right now because it is so thin. This will help to rebuild my skin layers. Rosehip oil is such a beautiful feeling oil, I kind of love it more than my coconut oil! It feels so good and soothes my itches. I will also be using it as a cuticle treatment and for my hair for shine. I have never used rosehip oil before this and I am loving it :) I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.


Product Description

You may not walk the red carpet, but you can look like you do by using Avíanō Botanicals' 100% Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, an extra-virgin, unrefined carrier oil cold pressed from the seeds of rose bushes. Rosehip oil is a natural source of vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin A, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids - everything you need to look and feel like a star!What are you waiting for? Put this luxurious, A-list oil in your cart NOW because you don't want to wait another minute to experience the natural moisture nature has packed into this non-greasy, fast-absorbing oil.
Our customers LOVE Avíanō Botanicals Organic Rosehip Oil to:
✔ Reduce the appearance of acne, scars, burns and stretch marks
✔ A natural moisturizer full of antioxidants, great for your whole body
✔ Reverse sun damage and discoloration
✔ Effectively treat eczema and psoriasis
✔ Say good-bye to fine lines and wrinkles
✔ Remove makeup and nourish at the same time
✔ Hydrate the hair and leave it touchably soft
Do you see why you need Avíanō Botanicals Organic Rosehip Oil? Just this one oil can replace your usual serum, lotion, face soap, cleanser, your expensive facials and more. The world's top models have already discovered it and now it's your turn.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee because we know you'll love it!

If you interested in purchasing for yourself, here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget