Thursday, August 27, 2015

Review: Aiyaya® Jewelry 0.4 Carat Round Sona Diamond Solitaire Ring

My Review:
Such a beautiful ring!! It is very nicely made and all the stones are secure. I absolutely love this ring. It is a great thickness and fits so comfortably on my finger, I am so inlove with it. I really love the style and the cut of the ring, and its so beautiful. Loving every minute its on my finger!! It is 100% true to size as well. Anyone who love jewelry would love to have this ring *hint *hint your significant others. Lol. I received this ring at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

Product Description:


Material Material: copper rhodium (Rh precious metals), safety and environmental protection, lasting color retention; AAA top zircon, delicate, sparkling, simulation and high
STONE: AAA CUBIC ZIRCONIA
STONE SIZE:MAIN 4mm, SIDE: 1mm
TOTAL WEIGHT: 1.32G
Style Style: European and American classic simplicity
 
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget