Thursday, August 27, 2015

Review-Toy Guitar


My Review:
Such a cute little toy! This is the perfect toy to have for your little one if you want them to have a hands on experience with music. This toy lights up where the strings are supposed to be. I took a picture of the list of songs that its supposed to play, and they are really catchy! I also showed my hand for size comparison. Every button is immediate to respond- no delay. And when my little one is wielding this cute toy, she is very comfortable with it on. (it has an attachable strap which I included in the picture) All in all this is a great sensory toy that would make a great gift!!! You will have to purchase your own batteries, but that's no big deal for me since having kids you literally always have to have batteries around-lol. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.


Product Description:
Techege Toys brings you a safe and affordable way to help develop the little Rocker in the family! Completely awesome in every way, the Learning Guitar stimulates young minds with it's bright colors and shapes, the fun lights correspond the music being played! Multiple playing options including an IR (infrared) beam in the hole that allows kids to rock out when their hand passes in front of the beam! The Learning Guitar is a fun, advanced, learning toy from Techege Toys sure to keep kids entertained for hours!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget